Information provided pursuant to articles 13-14 of GDPR 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation)
Dear Sir / Madam,
pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and in relation to the information that will come into possession, for the purpose of protecting persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we inform the following:
- Purpose of the Treatment
The data you provide will be used for the purpose and for the purpose of performing the requested activity.
2) Processing methods
Your data is processed electronically and on paper. The processing operations are carried out in such a way as to guarantee the logical, physical and confidentiality of your personal data.
3) Nature of personal data
Your personal, sensitive and judicial data concerning the performance of the service requested by you are the object of processing.
During the provision of the service it may be necessary to acquire and carry out processing operations of your sensitive and judicial personal data. You are asked to express your consent in writing.
4) Provision of data
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 1 is optional, but any refusal of the authorization entails the failure to provide the service.
5) Communication and dissemination of data
The data provided may be (all or in part) published on the institutional website and the social media channels of the Foundation.
6) Duration of storage of personal data
Conservation for 10 (ten) years.
7) Data Controller
The owner processing these personal data is the Marini S. Pancrazio Foundation based in Florence, Piazza San Pancrazio, snc
8) Rights of the interested party
At any time, in accordance with articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the storage period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the information as to the extent of the treatment of data;
- obtain data portability, i.e. receiving the data from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmitting them to another data controller without hindrance;
- oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to physical persons, including profiling.
- ask the data controller to access personal data and to correct or delete them or limit the processing that concerns them or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
- withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You can exercise your rights by sending a written request to the Fondazione Marini S. Pancrazio to the postal address of the registered office or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
I, the undersigned, declare that I have received the information above.